How do I request SCRA benefits from Self?

To request SCRA benefits from Self, submit your military orders or a letter from your commanding officer on military letterhead that shows the dates of your active duty period. See below for other accepted documents. 

Submit your SCRA request via email to, or mail to: 

Self Financial, Inc.

Attn: SCRA Request

515 Congress Ave, Ste. 2200

Austin, TX 78701  

Other accepted military documents include: 

  • Military Enlistment/Reenlistment contract
  • Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
  • Permanent Change of Station (PCS) documentation
  • Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214/5 Series) 

Note: Self may contact the Defense Manpower Data Center to verify active duty.

For more common SCRA benefits questions, click HERE.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us